Visit Taylor's profile on Pinterest.
ahahhaha thanks! #huntersforlife <3No comments
they’re from Free People :)No comments
Thank youuu!No comments
thanks!! :)No comments
thank you <3No comments
1. I hate it being associated with tumblr. i feel like it’s automatically degraded as being a “tumblr blog”
2. There’s a lot of restrictions- tumblr doesn’t “allow giveaways/contest”, there’s not a good way to have comments on your blog etc etc
3. the community is more oriented towards reblogging and making their own blog look better, rather than focusing on the actual content.No comments
I feel like you are super nice <3No comments
- Don’t start a blog on tumblr. Use Blogger. My biggest regret is having my domain on tumblr. I would change it in a heartbeat
- Don’t blog in hopes of sponsored content. You have to have the passion.
- Be active in the blogger community!
As for the rest of my tips, I was thinking of writing a whole post on this, so look out for that!No comments
that is a very good question.. I’m not entirely sure.
but thank you!No comments
thank you!No comments
thanks girl <3No comments
aww I LOVE YOUNo comments
ahahhaha omg YAY!No comments
basically what you see from my outfit of the days is it. But i can if you would likeeeNo comments