Visit Taylor's profile on Pinterest.
ahahhaha thanks! #huntersforlife <3
they’re from Free People :)
thank you <3
1. I hate it being associated with tumblr. i feel like it’s automatically degraded as being a “tumblr blog”
2. There’s a lot of restrictions- tumblr doesn’t “allow giveaways/contest”, there’s not a good way to have comments on your blog etc etc
3. the community is more oriented towards reblogging and making their own blog look better, rather than focusing on the actual content.
I feel like you are super nice <3
- Don’t start a blog on tumblr. Use Blogger. My biggest regret is having my domain on tumblr. I would change it in a heartbeat
- Don’t blog in hopes of sponsored content. You have to have the passion.
- Be active in the blogger community!
As for the rest of my tips, I was thinking of writing a whole post on this, so look out for that!
that is a very good question.. I’m not entirely sure.
but thank you!
thanks girl <3
aww I LOVE YOU
ahahhaha omg YAY!
basically what you see from my outfit of the days is it. But i can if you would likeee