Visit Taylor's profile on Pinterest.
As you can tell, I’m really missing my high school graduation. It was a little less than a year ago that I was shopping for my grad dress and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. So for those of you who are graduating this year but have yet to find the perfect dress, I am your fairy godmother. You’re welcome. These dresses are all from JenJen House http://www.jenjenhouse.com/ which is an online website specializing in beautiful gowns of all styles and colors. All of the dresses that I will be showing you are under $200!
- I absolutely love dresses with little cap sleeves. They just give the dress such a girly, feminine vibe. I love the color of this dress. It’s a deep emerald with a ruched sweetheart neckline.
- The next dress is very similar to the previous one with cap sleeves as well, except this dress is a light pink color. I’ve always loved light pink grad dresses!
- If you want to opt for something a bit simpler, or you’re not a fan of beading and sparkles, I think this next dress is gorgeous. It’s a bright red with a very flattering, simple silhouette.
- The next dress is for the girl who loves anything with bling. This one is a fully sequinned strapless dress in metallic colors. It makes quite the statement!
- I love the cage detailing on the neckline of this next dress. Combine that with the pretty champagne color and gold accents, this dress is stunning!
- I really love the deep magenta color of this dress. The color of my own grad dress was similar to this one and I thought it looked so pretty in photographs! Plus, the one shoulder design is so different and unique!
- This last dress is probably my favorite. I think it’s so elegant and also has the little cap sleeves that I love. I love the beading on the bodice and the slight train that it has.
View the whole collection of prom dresses at JenJen House here: http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/
*ftc disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.
Dress- Free People (buy here or here) c/o Mad Monkey Clothing // Tights- Target (buy here) // Knee High Socks- Target (buy here) // Boots- Hunter (buy here) // Necklace- Fallen Saint (buy here) // Nails- Revlon’s Emerald City (buy here) //