Visit Taylor's profile on Pinterest.
Chemistry is pretty cool, but it’s even cooler when you combine it with makeup. The are the Moodmatcher Luxe Twist Sticks from Fran Wilson. The twist sticks’ innovative formula react with your lips to create a one-of-a kind color! How cool is that? When I first received these and glanced at the colors, I thought they were just novelty lipsticks and I really didn’t expect much out of them.
However, that all changed when I grabbed the blue twist stick. As soon as the color touched my lips, it turned into a gorgeous pink, no blue in sight! (thank god!) All of the colors are really gorgeous! The red twist stick is a sheer rose color. The pink is (obviously) a pretty bright mid toned pink. The orange is such a beautiful coral color, perfect for summer! The next three colors are more cool toned. The yellow is the palest shade, a light pink. The green is a darker pink, more of a neon and the blue is a gorgeous mauve pink (it’s more of an orchid color).
Not only are all of the colors amazing, I am most in love with the formula. These twist sticks are enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E so they are super moisturizing on your lips! I’m sure you’re all aware of how dry my lips are, but these feel so nice on! They start off with having a glossy finish but fade to a matte finish throughout the day! They claim that they last 12 hours. I’m not sure if I’ve ever worn mine for a full 12 hours but they definitely last longer than an average lipstick which is fab!
Check out Fran Wilson: http://www.franwilson.com/
Want to feature your company on When I’m Older? message me here or email me at email@example.com
*ftc disclaimer: I was sent these products for free but all opinions are my own.
As you can tell, I’m really missing my high school graduation. It was a little less than a year ago that I was shopping for my grad dress and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. So for those of you who are graduating this year but have yet to find the perfect dress, I am your fairy godmother. You’re welcome. These dresses are all from JenJen House http://www.jenjenhouse.com/ which is an online website specializing in beautiful gowns of all styles and colors. All of the dresses that I will be showing you are under $200!
- I absolutely love dresses with little cap sleeves. They just give the dress such a girly, feminine vibe. I love the color of this dress. It’s a deep emerald with a ruched sweetheart neckline.
- The next dress is very similar to the previous one with cap sleeves as well, except this dress is a light pink color. I’ve always loved light pink grad dresses!
- If you want to opt for something a bit simpler, or you’re not a fan of beading and sparkles, I think this next dress is gorgeous. It’s a bright red with a very flattering, simple silhouette.
- The next dress is for the girl who loves anything with bling. This one is a fully sequinned strapless dress in metallic colors. It makes quite the statement!
- I love the cage detailing on the neckline of this next dress. Combine that with the pretty champagne color and gold accents, this dress is stunning!
- I really love the deep magenta color of this dress. The color of my own grad dress was similar to this one and I thought it looked so pretty in photographs! Plus, the one shoulder design is so different and unique!
- This last dress is probably my favorite. I think it’s so elegant and also has the little cap sleeves that I love. I love the beading on the bodice and the slight train that it has.
View the whole collection of prom dresses at JenJen House here: http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/
*ftc disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.
I’ve been a big fan of Dior’s lip products for a while now. I have always loved their Dior Addict Lip Glow, Lipstick, and Glosses but I never had a change to try out the Dior Serum de Rouge. For all you non-Frenchies, we’ll just call it Dior Rouge Serum. This lipstick is basically the combination of the Dior Addict Lip Stick and a serum and a lip balm. It’s genius.
Mine is in the color 675 and it’s the perfect shade. I usually go for bright pinks. This one is a bit more wearable than my trusted hot pinks but it’s still bright enough to not blend in with my pale skin and wash me out. This product goes on so nicely. The formula supposedly has 10 times more concentrated skincare ingredients than classical lipsticks, providing moisture, volume and smoothing benefits for your lips. It’s is practically skincare and makeup all in one! I love it. It’s so moisturizing on my lips, while still being pigmented. It’s such a unique product!
Check out Dior: http://www.dior.com/home/en_gb
want me to do a review? message me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org