Visit Taylor's profile on Pinterest.
- Black Distressed Jeans (buy here)- Black jeans are such a staple that everyone needs so the question is why don’t I have the perfect pair yet? I really want a pair with rips on the knees. So grunge.
- Checkered Chiffon Blouse (buy here)- Checkered silk shirts are the fancy version of plaid shirts so I need one. Plaid all day, everyday.
- Striped T Shirt Dress (buy here)- I think a striped t shirt dress would be perfect to pair with my leather vest and some sneakers. Comfy and chill.
- Black Simple Sandals (buy here)- I think I’ve been searching for the perfect black sandals all summer and yet, I still haven’t found the perfect ones. Summer’s almost over, time is running out.
So, I’ve come to the conclusion that I need Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to design my future wedding dress. I’m not sure what I was more excited about when I caught a glimpse of these photos; the fact that the Olsen twins, my fashion icons designed this masterpiece, or the absolute beauty of this gown.
Without a doubt, this would be my dream wedding dress. Growing up, I have always been the kind of girl to fantasize about every aspect of her wedding. And for quite a few years now, I’ve been hooked on the idea that I needed an all lace wedding dress. The Olsens captured this idea beautifully. And can we talk about the sleeves for a moment? There’s just something so girly and romantic about loose flowy sleeves. And the scalloped lace neckline? So perfect.
So, umm, Mary-Kate and Ashley? If you’re out there listening, I need you to design me a custom wedding gown as well. Sound good? Perf.
Photos from http://heatherkincaid.com/No comments
- Boyfriend Jeans Overalls (buy here)- Boyfriend Jeans were in my March Wishlist and my love of them have now evolved to overalls. I think these would be so cute with a crop top and converse.
- Maxi Skirts (buy here)- I can’t even begin to explain how obsessed I am with maxi skirts. Why wear pants when you could just wear a piece of fabric wrapped around you? It’s like a blanket burrito. What am I even saying.
- Two Strap Sandals (buy here)- I think these sandals are so trendy looking and chic but also simple and will go with every outfit. Dress them up, dress them down, dress them sideways y’know? (I don’t know)
- Chiffon / Fabric Shorts (buy here)- I am so bored with denim shorts. Flowy chiffon or silk shorts are just so much more pretty and girly and the loose fabric is so comfy!
- Long Silver Necklaces (buy here)- I have been loving the look of a bunch of silver necklaces layered together in a jumbled mess. Think Kylie Jenner at Coachella. Perfect.
- Benefit Gimme Brow (buy here or Shoppers Drug Mart)- This product is amazing. I actually received this product at a Benefit training a few days after I put this on my wishlist so I will post an in-depth review on my blog shortly!
- Benefit Big Easy BB Cream (buy here or Shoppers Drug Mart)- Same as above! Yay reviews!
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick (buy here or Shoppers Drug Mart)- We just got these lipsticks in at Shoppers Drug Mart and I am obsessed with them. They contain Hyaluronic Acid which makes these lipsticks incredibly hydrating. The formula is perfect. I have the one in the color ‘Envious’, a bright poppy red, but I definitely want some more of the other colors.
- Real Techniques Brushes (buy here)- I am in desperate need of some new makeup brushes. I have all the basic face brushes but I think I need to expand my collection
a bita lot and these ones from Real Techniques are surprisingly nice quality and soft for the low, low price of $19.99.
- Light Blue Nail Polish (buy here or Shoppers Drug Mart)- Once again, I already went out and bought a light blue nail polish a few days after I made this list. But I think light blue nails are perfect for summer. For all you curious minds, I bought the Sinful Colors nail polish in Bright Lucite and it’s perfect.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (buy here)- When I first got my hair cut, my hairdresser used a salt spray on my hair to scrunch it and give it a more casual, beachy texture. Ever since then, I’ve been looking for a good sea salt spray and I’ve heard the Bumble and Bumble one is the best!
March Beauty Wishlist: http://when-im-older.com/post/78450855133
April Beauty Wishlist: http://when-im-older.com/post/81297078841No comments
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight Fragrance (buy here)-I have always been a huge fan of the original Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume so of course, I love the new Delight version. It’s slightly more fruity than the original floral scent but it’s still perfect for spring!
- Guerlain Écrin Eye Shadow Palette (buy here)-This is a part of the Guerlain spring line and I love the shades in this quad! They stray away from the usual neutral palettes but they’re still very wearable colors.
- Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lipgloss (buy here)-I am obsessed with these Stila glosses. They aren’t sticky and they’re pigmentation is amazing! They’re very similar to the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks but instead of a matte finish, they’re very glossy.
- Elizabeth Cream Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar and Anchors Away (buy here)-I have always been a sucker for cream shadows and these ones from Elizabeth Arden’s spring line are gorgeous. They are so soft and creamy and pigmented and perfect okay.
- Stila CC Color Correcting Cream (buy here)-This is a very unique product. It comes out a green color and changes color to match with your skin while correcting any redness, dullness and other issues.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (buy here)-I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation so I have been wanting to try the matching concealer to see if it would be my favorite as well!
- Dolce and Gabbana Dolce Fragrance (buy here)-We just received this perfume in at Shoppers Drug Mart and I think it is such a pretty scent! It’s a very classic floral scent, perfect for everyday wear.
March Beauty Wishlist: http://when-im-older.com/post/78450855133No comments
- Leather Shorts- I feel like leather shorts are becoming such a basic item in any wardrobe. Pair them with tights and booties in the winter or opt for bare legs in the summer. They’re surprisingly versatile!
- Boyfriend Jeans- Who needs a boyfriend when you can just wear boyfriend jeans? Boyfriend jeans are perfect for pulling off the “I don’t care, I’m fabulous” vibe. Pair these with heeled booties for a more chic look or sneakers for the comfy casual days.
- Boxy Tees- I have been so obsessed with oversized boxy tops. They go with almost anything and they look like you tried a lot harder instead of just throwing a t shirt on.
- Plaid Circle Skirts- Plaid is so in right now so take advantage of the whole ‘schoolgirl’ look right now. Plaid circle skirts are the best way to achieve that! Crop tops and thigh high socks will complete that look.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (buy here): Perfect your eyes with Smashbox Full Exposure eye palette featuring 14 neutral eyeshadows that range from nudes to blacks with long-wearing shimmery finishes to smooth mattes
- Marc Jacobs Gel Foundation (buy here): gel foundation that’s antiaging, long-wearing, and awakens your skin to its ideal radiance and clarity
- Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten (buy here): shimmering nude pink eyeshadow
- Dior Nail Glow (buy here): When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy-glow effect.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow (buy here): A made-to-measure lip balm that beautifies and durably enhances the lips natural color.
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Diffused Light (buy here): A soft, warm, pale yellow that reduces redness, eliminates shine, and gives skin clarity.
- Dior Airflash Foundation (buy here): a spray foundation that goes on as light as mist thanks to a unique diffusion technology.
- Benefit Posie Tint (buy here): A poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain.
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm (buy here) and Matte Balm (buy here): High shine (lacquer) / Velvety Color (matte) + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon
- Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance (buy here): Floral Vanilla perfume
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipsticks (buy here): radiant, high-potency colors, with up to six hours of wear, feather-light and offers delightful comfort.
- Benefit Gimme Brow Gel (buy here): This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping.
- Marc Jacobs Eyeshadow Palettes (trio- buy here, palette- buy here): Each palette of shimmery metallics, buttery mattes, and lustrous sheens are made with advanced pigments that allow true, instant color payoff and long-lasting, plush performance.